Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pictuers from five years ago!

Its amazing how five years can make a huge difference, in growth, looks, and such! :) weired

Rachel at age sixteen,
the only thing I can say funny about this picture is,
(she has Braces!!!) hehehe!!!!!!!
Well... than again- No! Never mind! :)



Victoia and Sarah, Little muddy buddies!!!!!! :D

Like my pet? :P

Hmmm........well, I don't know what to write about,
on these pics,
lets just say -very young :)

Awww!!!!!!Vica-roo...
Oh....uh...us...three...uh......we were really crazy at that age.......:P

here's the whole family,wait,Lemuel wasn't there, never mind.

Awww!!!!!! they were adorable :)
:P

I can fly!!!!!

Oh did I ever tell you that those
puppies were born on my birthday?
that was the best birthday ever :D

This was thanksgiving, we had the Bedixens over :)
Along with the extended Family.
These are my cousins, Stephanie and Steven.

our fist canoe trip with the church group :D

that's my BIG!
I should say- little sister Charity!!!! :D

and that's all,I was going to post some pics from our vacation,
when we got here,
I found out, that I left my cords at home.
Sooo... I can't post them until I get home :(
But I hope you liked the pictures



10 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Awesome! I am amazed at the picture of Rachel on the bike...wow. :)

The puppies are so cute! Levi looks cute too. :P

Hannahbanana said...

He does!
lol!
You're still up
J.J?
:)

ward said...

"we were really crazy at that age.......:P"
At THAT age?!?

What about now :-D haha

-Eleazar

Kevin Wegner said...

LOL! Those are some great pictures Hannah! You all look so young!

jjfortheking said...

^ Agree with Ele. :P

Yes, I was still up when you first posted. But I decided to look back and comment again... and just saw all the new pictures and words you added! :D

You have an interesting spelling version of the word "Braises." LOL (Off to complete my teaching studies... :P)

Picture #4 is sooo cute! Love it! And so are the others too. :)

J.J.

Hannahbanana said...

*braces*
there
I looked it up and
made sure it was
the word I wanted :)LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Those are really cute! You were all SO young! Victoria and Sarah are especially cute!!!! LOL
I love old pics! You should see some of ours!

Hannahbanana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannahbanana said...

That would be fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures, Hannah.
Sorry i haven't posted a comment sooner. Hope all is well.


Love,
Catrina